The following articles have some useful information for those of you who are either in business or looking to take your hobby to the next level. Have a read and tell us what you think.
- Choosing a good web host – is free good value?
- Increase your sales by reducing Cart Abandonment
- New Craft Show Checklist
- New Craft Show Etiquette
- Market research for success on and off the internet.
- How to use copyright, image protection and other strategies to protect your work
- How to make your advertising more effective
- Crafty Management – Starting and Running Your Craft Business
- Tips for successful craft fairs
- Getting more from your business cards
- Promoting your online craft business
- What’s the secret to pricing your craft?
If you would like to contribute an article to this section – perhaps you have some advice on what not to do, whatever send it to us at email@example.com or tell us via the contact us page. We’ll give you a few lines to advertise your business for your trouble.
Other Articles: Read our article on how to use the Colour Wheel to help you choose harmonious colours for whatever art or craft you are creating.
Find out the latest event details for your region and submit your own fair information.
Use the links below to go to the state you are interested in.
- New Free Craft Software click here
- Coming Soon! Tools for website owners, search engine submission, more free projects, articles and more!
- Browse handcrafted gift selection
- Browse craft kits range
- Browse book selection
- Join our free craft lovers group for full access to all articles and projects as soon as they are released.